DCI recognizes that in support of resource shifts, organizational change, technology updates and irregular warfare, the Department of Defense (DoD) is initiating and adopting new or improved strategies, technologies, capabilities, concepts and processes. Within process transformation, information technology is a key enabler and interoperability and net centricity are driving forces. For example, the DoD is taking an enterprise-wide view of their logistics processes--linking supply, maintenance and transportation processes. Process improvements, waste reduction, adaptive planning and net centric operations and warfare drive these process transformations. DCI has been a DoD supporter in making these changes possible.
Through the use of enterprise tools, DCI can help you optimize the efficiency of your business processes and support transformational net centricity for improved operations.
How DCI can help:
- Defining Vision: Business & Strategic
- Analyzing Existing Technology
- Determining Technology GAP and identifying risks and critical dependencies
- Assessing Impact: Organization, Cost, Product Development, Schedule, Interoperability and End-user empowerment
- Measuring: ROI, Productivity, Risk, Speed to Market
"Air Force Logistics must transform to support the way we now fight."
Mr. Grover Dunn
Director, Innovation and Transformation, DOD