- Contract Name: Design and Engineering Support Program II
- Sponsor: Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC)
- Prime Contractor: University of Dayton Research Institute
- Contract Number: FA8222-06-D-0010
- UDRI Brochure
DESP III Schedule is to be awarded during the 4th Quarter, CY 2011.
DCI is a proud subcontractor to UDRI, providing industrial
engineering and infrastructure support.
DCI’s scope of expertise and range of services in support of Management Information Systems is focused toward net centric solutions supporting transformed business processes, optimized systems for our war fighters and increased return on IT investments.
DCI DESP II Capabilities
- DCI has extensive knowledge in these
- DESP II Areas of Expertise:
- Database development, integration and support
- Data Exchange
- Legacy System Support
- Technology Insertion
DESP II Functional Categories
- Process Improvements
- Software: design, development, testing, delivery and maintenance
- Database Creation / Management
- Maintenance, Operation and Support of Management Information Systems
- Technical Document Courseware Development
The intent of DESP II is to provide design and engineering/technical support services for the Department of Defense mission weapon systems, components, and support equipment.
The Design and Engineering Support Program II (DESP II) is an Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) Contract administered by Hill Air Force Base in Ogden, Utah.
DESP II provides Engineering Technical Services that include the following:
- Design, Development and Test (Hardware and Software);
- Maintenance/Repair Processes and Operational Support;
- Environmental, Health, and Safety;
- Technology Insertion;
- Process Improvement;
- Research and Development;
- Weapon System Sustainment;
- Limited Manufacturing;
While the DESP contract is specifically established for use within the Air Force Material Command (AFMC), this dynamic contract vehicle may be used by all other Air Force commands, DOD agencies (e.g., Army, Navy, Marines), and other government entities (e.g., NASA, DOE, DOT, DOS, EPA, OSHA, etc.) having similar systems and/or needs.
Point of Contact
For additional information on this contract and how DCI can help, please contact our Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Dan Powell